Its Me...

Its Me...
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

Largest Cave in the WORLD is in Malaysia...WOW!!!!

Sarawak Chamber (Advanced)

  World Heritage 
  Guide

  RM500 for 1 - 5 persons extra person RM100,
  maximum of 8.

(Advanced – requires Park Manager approval) 
Sarawak Chamber is a tour for visitors that

  • Can demonstrate current membership of an internationally recognized speleological society or caving group, or
  • Can provide details of* previous caving experience or
  • have completed one of the easier tours at Mulu first.


Sarawak Chamber is a challenging trek even for fit and experienced cavers. Taking one very full day, beginning at 6.30 am at the Park HQ office you will follow the Summit Trail for about 3 hours. Access to the chamber is via Gua Nasib Bagus (Good Luck Cave) taking about 3 hours along a 800 metre river channel with sheer rock faces rising to about 50 metres on either side. 

After a 200 metre traverse and a steep boulder slope you come face to face with the inky blackness of earth’s largest chamber. Enjoy a short rest at the mouth of the chamber, before the return trip.

You will need to have good hiking boots, a day pack, raincoat, lunch, water, personal first aid kit and a back up torch. You will be provided with a caving helmet, head lamp and ropes as required.


If the water levels are too high, the tour must be cancelled and the group returns to Park headquarters.


CANCELLATION BY THE PARK STAFF

  • If the trek is cancelled before leaving the Park office then there will be a full refund.
  • Once you have left the Park Office there will be no refund whatever the reason for the tour not going all the way to Sarawak Chamber eg, fitness levels, water levels or sickness.
  • If during the trek to the cave entrance the guide believes that water levels will be too high in Sarawak Chamber but still suitable at Drunken Forest then the tour will be changed at no extra charge.

Monday, May 18, 2009

MY Buffday is TODAY!!!


whoaaaaa!!!!im 25 ordy yeah..wht are my plans for the future..huh...still bleak..well,im not a messiah..i cant predict the future.juz cross my fingers and keep on praying..believing HE will guide me through thick and thin..i've received messages frm ppl all over the world wishing me the best in life.Thanks to u guys..wifout u all i wont be who i am rite now.im blessed to have u ppl around me..hehehe...so far my life always been blessed by HIM in every ways.Life is tough yeah..tell me whose life isnt tough.its how we make use the opportunity given to us.frankly,i seldom go to church but u knw wht..im still a believer.i wont trade my belief for anything in this world.Thank u GOD for believing in me all this while..u are my hero.i knw im juz a human..mistakes everywhere...but still u are willing to accept me as i am now..im dirty infront of u but u still open up ur arms and take me under ur caring love.guys,juz be happy to live and please ur enjoy ur life to the fullest.

Regards frm edy's camp of love

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday brooo(Lebiu with hugsss***)...God Bless You ~_~ Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe happy belated bro...ur kids so cuteeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot frens..hehehe..appreciate it sooo muchhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyeaa..cute nyak liji..my fruit daughters...ekekeke..pembuli bro no 1...buehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. miahahaha...kasih ku knk buli jak2

    ReplyDelete